All reservations must be confirmed by credit card.
Free cancellation free of charge up to 24 hours before the arrival date, 7 days during the Christmas market period.
In the event of no-show or late cancellation, the first night will be charged.
Non-smoking hotel, any infraction will be punished with a fine of €68.
In the event of damage or theft, a minimum charge of €150 will be applied.
In the event of late departure without first informing reception, a minimum charge of €50 will be applied.
CHECK-IN: 15 p.m. – CHECK-OUT: 11 a.m.
- – To activate your telephone line, please contact reception.
- – To call reception, dial 9.
- – To call outside, dial 0 preceded by the call number.
- -Free wireless access (WI-FI) throughout the hotel.
Are available on request:
- -An iron and an ironing board
- -Cot (to be specified when booking)
- -High chair/Booster
- -For an automatic wake-up call, please contact the reception.
Breakfast is offered in the form of a buffet (reception hall) from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. every day.
- – The reception is open 24 hours a day with some exceptions.
- – Children’s breakfast (under 6 years old): €5.9.
- – Paid luggage, free amount.
- – Local newspaper and various brochures are available at reception.
Consumers who do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone can register free of charge on a list opposing telephone canvassing: https://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/
After contacting Customer Service and in the absence of satisfactory answers within 1 month, the customer can contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator whose contact details are: MTV BP80 303 75 823 PARIS Cedex 17 Site www.mtv.travel